That Constant Drip Just Might Mean Something.
If you have experienced water damage in your home or office we have the tools and the know-how which will enable us to clean up your mess. Not only will we get your home or office back in livable condition in a timely manner, we will also work with your insurance company to make the process as painless as possible for you. We understand that water damage in your home or office cause extra stress and frustration. We can help. You have our word that the personal service we provide in your time of need will make the recovery from your disaster as simple as possible. Call us anytime at (360) 687-6156.
Have an Emergency Checklist?
No? Well, here’s our recommendations on what to do if you discover water damage in your home.
- If possible, turn off the water source
- Contain water migration by using towels or a wet-vac in the affected area
- Remove or block up furniture and other items susceptible to water damage
- Exercise caution around electrical items when standing on any wet surfaces
- If necessary, call a plumber to turn off the and make plumbing repairs
- If the water source is clean water, in most cases carpet and pad need not be removed. If wall or ceiling are wet, they usually can be dried, rather than replaced
- Call Country Road for remediation advice
- Call your insurance agent